Sunday, December 11, 2022

Some of My Best Orb Photos (Part 1)

Alas, dear reader, I am these days in something of a slump in regard to getting exciting orb results from my humble point-and-click Sony DSC-W830 camera, the same model that has produced such a bonanza of astonishing results in previous years  During such a slump, it may be a good time for a retrospective review. Below are some of the most interesting results I got in previous years. 

I started to get exciting photographic results in 2014. Below is a photo from December 9, 2014 showing a large orb in Grand Central Terminal:

Grand Central Station orb

I took the photo below on December 27, 2014. Note the bright blue orb right next to the Christmas wreath.

bright orb in Grand Central Station

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on December 22, 2014:

bright moving orb in Grand Central

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on December 18, 2014:

orb in Grand Central Station

Around this time when photographing falling water drops I was starting to get an astonishing effect that I would get very many times: an effect in which face-like orbs appeared.  I took the photo below on October 28, 2014:

face orb

The orb below I photographed on December 18, 2014 seemed to be moving very fast:

moving orb

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on December 27, 2014. We see a bright pink orb on the right.

pink orb in Grand Central

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on February 20, 2015. We see a bright blue-white orb seeming to make a sharp turn:

moving orb in Grand Central Station

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on December 9, 2014. A close examination of the top corner will reveal a very remarkable effect in which it seems as if light from the blue orb is reflecting off of the glass below:

reflected light from mysterious orb

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on February 20, 2015. We see a bright mysterious blob. 



I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on December 8, 2014. We see a bright orb that seemed to be resting on an American flag (an effect I would get more than a dozen times in later days).

bright orb in Grand Central Station

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on February 20, 2015
We see two bright orbs near the top, one blue:

orbs in Grand Central

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on March 19, 2015. We see a translucent orb right next to the physical orb of the station's famous clock:

orb in Grand Central Station

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on April 6, 2015.  We see at the top an orb that seemed to be moving very fast. 

speeding moving orb

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on March 26, 2015.  We see a bright blue orb. 

orb in Grand Central Station


I took the photo below on June 11, 2015, in front of a memorial to those who died in the American Civil War. We see what looks like an orb moving very fast:

moving orb

I took the photo below on July 24, 2015.  We see a bright orange orb in the sky, near a skyscraper. Outdoor photos such as this can never credibly be explained as photos of dust particles, partially because the air quality tends to be much better outdoors, with far fewer and smaller dust particles per cubic meter.  There was no fog, mist, rain or precipitation when I took the photo, on a night when the moon was only a thin crescent.  

orange orb

Below we see a bright blue orb I photographed at Grand Central Terminal on August 20, 2015:

bright blue orb

Below we see a bright blue orb I photographed at Grand Central Terminal on August 17, 2015:

blue orb

I have not even got further than August 2015 with this highlight series going forward from 2014. I look forward to posting additional retrospective review posts that will show highlights from the even-more-astonishing results I got in later years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment