Photo date: June 9, 2026. Photographer: Mark Mahin.
We see below a mysterious orb I photographed indoors. At the moment I got this orb, the TV was showing an emotional scene from episode 2 of the Netflix series The OA. In the fictional TV scene, a little girl was experiencing a near-death experience, and the TV showed a big blue mystical-looking circle.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI do not see with my eyes an orb when I photograph it.
ReplyDeleteI have speculated that there may be different levels
of spiritual manifestations, ranging from those requiring the
least energy, to those requiring the most energy
Lowest energy: an orb showing up in someone's photo
without the person seeing anything
Higher energy: An orb visible to the naked eye for
seconds, or a mysterious rap, or a mysterious
movement of matter, or mysterious change in the
state of a light or electrical device
Still higher energy: An apparition appearing as a
translucent form.
Highest energy: One of the "materialized apparitions"
reported quite a few times in the literature of
psychical research, appearing just like a solid form,
even to the touch.
One of my other blogs documents some of the phenomena mentioned above, under posts labeled "Paranormal phenomena."
https://futureandcosmos.blogspot.com/search/label/paranormal%20phenomena
Although the orbs I typically get seem to be
low-energy, I have reported many spooky things that
may be higher energy manifestations. You can read
about such things in my posts on this blog labeled "Miscellaneous
paranormal events" and my post "My Spookiest Observations"
you can get from the sidebar of this blog.
My comments here are speculative. I do not claim to
understand the source of mysterious orbs appearing in
photos, nor do I claim to understand the cause of other spooky-seeming things I have observed.
As for the "how you make it" part of your question, I simply take some photos hoping that something interesting may show up, rather than only taking photos when I saw something unusual.
ReplyDelete