Thursday, July 25, 2019

A New Marvel: Spooky Triangular Holes

Photo date: July 25, 2019. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Today started with a spooky incident. While sitting at a table eating my breakfast, I heard the top of a trash basket crashing to the ground, a trash basket several meters away, in an empty room. The top had been on top of a small trash basket, and I hadn't touched the trash basket or its top recently.

I started taking some photos of ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling against a black featureless background.  Near the end of the photo session, I got the photos below, showing inexplicable triangle-shaped holes in orbs.

spooky holes

At the beginning of the session, I had only got ordinary orbs, like I always get when photographing water drops. After a few dozen such photos, I suddenly started to get orbs with holes. I got many such photos.  Below is one of them, showing more than 30 orb holes. All of the orb holes are on the right side of the orb.

mysterious holes

After taking quite a few such photos with a single hole in each orb, there started to appear two holes in each orb. I then took quite a few consecutive photos with two holes in each orb.  One is below.

unexplained phenomenon

After taking quite a few consecutive photos showing two holes in orbs, like the one above, the hole on the right started to take a triangular appearance, as in the photo at top. Eventually I got quite a few consecutive photos showing orbs that each had a single triangular hole.  One of them is below.

triangle holes

Below is a closeup example of one of the many triangle holes I photographed:

orb with triangle hole

I have now photographed mysterious orbs with circular holes, triangular holes, and diamond-shaped holes (the latter being shown here).  I therefore predict (only with rather slight confidence) that I will, in a future photograph,  get multiple mysterious orbs that all have square-shaped holes or rectangular holes.

In the days ahead I will publish quite a few additional photos from today's astonishing photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment