Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Return of the Orb Veils

Back when my old Olympus point-and-click camera was working, I used to get many photos of veil-like structures when photographing water drops.  The poster below show some of the types I photographed:

orb veil types

I have recently started to get orb veils again, seeing them for the first time in photos taken with my Sony A6000 camera. Below is an example from August 26, 2019:

orb veil
Below is an example from August 23, 2019, showing  the edge of a yellow orb veil.

orb veil
Below is an example from August 23, 2019, showing  part of a red orb veil:

orb veil
Below is an example from July 23, 2019, showing  part of a blue orb veil:

orb veil

Below is an example from July 25, 2019, also showing  part of a blue orb veil:

orb veil

Below is an example from August 5, 2019, showing a yellow orb veil:

No comments:

Post a Comment