Saturday, August 31, 2019

Was the Orb Changing Color as it Sped?

Photo date: August 29, 2019. Photographer: Mark Mahin,

The photo below shows a strange thing I photographed near a church steeple. Inside the white box is a closeup of the upper left part of the photo.

orb changing color

This was not at all an aircraft. I neither saw an aircraft nor heard an aircraft when the photo was taken.  I've taken photos of speeding jets at night, and such photos always show multiple streaks (each one caused by a light on the jet), rather than a single streak. The anomaly was not anything caused by a nearby street light.  There was no such light nearby. I have photographed this church steeple hundreds of times, from exactly this angle, and I have never seen an anomaly like this one in a photo at this spot. What we see is what we would expect to see if an orb was speeding very fast, and also changing colors as it sped.

No comments:

Post a Comment