Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Lady Was Death

 After it appeared on February 20, I have continued to update my post "I Keep Dreaming of Danger, Death, the Deceased and Life After Death," and it now has much material that was not in the original post. The phenomenon discussed in the post has continued full-blast in the past month. Below is a mention of one of four or five death-related dreams I had last night. 

I had a dream in which I was in my mother's old house, in the middle of the night when the lights were off. I saw the back of a woman I didn't recognize, looking out a window which provided some light. I asked her a question, and she didn't respond. I used my hands to turn her shoulders so I could look her right in the face. But she had no face -- no eyes, no nose, no mouth. In place of her face was just a formless blackness. Very scared, I asked, "Who are you? Who are you?" I then realized I was dreaming, and tried to wake myself up. But it took about 10 seconds to do this, because I had been sleeping very deeply. You could call this a "Lady Death" dream, as the figure seemed to represent death, and resembled some depictions in which death is depicted as a hooded figure whose face is a formless blackness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment