Friday, March 5, 2021

They Saw an Orb

I have been sent the following interesting account of seeing an orb with the naked eye:

"A few years ago I saw quite a big orb, it's the only one I have ever witnessed. If I did not see this orb I probably would not believe that they exist. Anyway it was in the early hours of the morning in the middle of a field as we were fishing. The weird thing about this is that the orb approached me it seemed like it grew as it got closer, it came within 10 feet of me. I was startled but not scared, my mind went a little panic because it could not comprehend what it was seeing. But after the initial shock I stared at it and i tried to focus on detail like look inside it but the moment I tried to do this something weird happened, the orb had some kind of control on my focus, it was like some kind of force on my vision, when I really tried to focus the force blurred my vision. I could feel that it did not want me to focus on detail. After a minute or two of the stand off it gently floated away, hovering close to the ground before disappearing into thin air."

NFL quarterback Baker Mayfield reports the following orb sighting, reporting a "very bright ball of light":

"Almost 100%, Em and I just saw a UFO drop straight out of the sky on our way home from dinner... we stopped and looked at each other and asked if either of us saw it... Very bright ball of light going straight down out of the sky towards Lake Travis."

See here for 20+ other accounts of orbs seen with the unaided eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment