Sunday, May 15, 2022

She Saw a Growing Orb

The book Man's Survival After Death by Charles Tweedale is a book of astonishing narratives, many being eyewitness accounts of the paranormal by the author.  You can read the book for free at www.archive.org. On page 278 we have this account of an orb growing in size, one seen by the author's wife:

"I now lit  a candle,  and  my  wife  informed  me  that  shortly  before she  awoke  me  she  was  herself  awakened,  and  perceived  a bright  globular  light  at  the  bed’s  foot,  just  at  my  feet,  but apparently  projected  upon  or  enclosing  the  brass  rail. At  first  it  was  the  size  of  a large  orange,  but  began  to  increase in  height  and  breadth  until  at  the  lapse  of  a minute  it  had the  diameter  of  a man’s  body,  and  stood  up  three  feet  above the  brass  rail."

No comments:

Post a Comment