Monday, September 26, 2022

Spooky Sign?

Below we see the electrical outlet in the bathroom next to where I sleep. It is a modern-type GFCI outlet that normally shows a green light, except when the circuit is broken. The outlet is about 13 inches above the bathroom's toilet, which is an inch away from the wall containing the outlet. When I go the bathroom in the middle of the night, I see the green light very clearly, because it is the only light source in the bathroom. I don't turn on the regular light in the bathroom when I use the bathroom in the middle of the night, because I have heard that turning on a full light in the middle of the night will make it more difficult for you to fall back to sleep. 

Last night I observed something spooky. Using the bathroom in the middle of the night, I very clearly saw the green light go off, and then turn back on a few seconds later. Nothing physical in the bathroom could have caused this. I have noticed such an effect two times out of about 180 days living at my current address. Whenever the circuit is broken with this type of outlet, you hear a very distinct and loud click sound, and have to manually press the white button to restore the circuit. I heard no such sound either of the times I saw the green light go off in the middle of the night, and did not touch anything to restore the green light. 

I can think of one possible explanation. The mysterious event may be  a sign. The turning off of the light may signify death. The turning back on of the light a few seconds later may signify life after death. 

Before observing either of these occurrences, I had written the following dream recollection in my account of dreams I have had:

"I dreamed that two women came into my apartment, and some paranormal things started to happen. At least once the lights turned off and then on...The turning off and turning on of the light is something I have got repeatedly in my dreams. The turning off may symbolize physical death, and the turning on may symbolize life after death."

Postscript: On October 3, I observed something quite similar to the two events described above. I sleep with a sound machine running, one that I have set to make a "waterfall" sound that I found soothing. I awoke around 1:00 AM, and very soon heard the sound machine (a meter away from my bed) turn off, so I heard no sound from it. Then a few seconds later it turned back on, resuming its regular sound. 

Post-postscript: The event with the electrical outlet recurred (just as described above) on October 11. 2022, which made the third time I have seen this happen. While going to the bathroom at night on October 11 I clearly saw the green light go off and turn on a few seconds later, with no sound. I recorded the time when this occurred: at 1:37 AM. Interestingly, the number 137 is a number of cosmic significance, as you can read about here. Being related to the fine structure constant (an important number related to the habitability of our universe), 137 is one of two or three "pure numbers" in physics, another being 1836 (the ratio between the proton mass and the electron mass). In a wikipedia.org  article we are told that in a book called The God Particle, a physicist named Lederman said this:

"The number 137, according to Lederman, 'shows up naked all over the place', meaning that scientists on any planet in the universe using whatever units they have for charge or speed, and whatever their version of Planck's constant may be, will all come up with 137, because it is a pure number. "

Post-post-postscript: The event with the electrical outlet occurred again on October 25 at about 12:15 AM.  I clearly saw the green light go off and turn on about two seconds later, with no sound. On October 27 I had another dream with content corresponding to such an event, a dream involving a sudden unexplained loss of power, with the power quickly being restored.  On November 7 I six times saw (at various times of the day and night never close to 12:00) a digital clock on a sound machine device have a time close to 12:00. It was just as if each of these six times the power to the clock was being interrrupted, and then restored, causing the time to be reset to 12:00 (the clock on this device doesn't blink when the power is interrupted). 

I filmed the last of these occurrences. At 9:11 PM I put a camera next to the clock, turned the camera on to film a video, and went into another room. The clock had the right time when I started filming. When I came back more than an hour later, the clock showed a time of about 12:40.  Looking at the video I took, it showed the power inexplicably turning off at 9:28 and then turning back on a second later, with the clock then showing 12:00.  

Post-post-post-postscript:  The sound machine worked without any abnormality between November 8 and December 10, and I used it every night to make the "waterfall" sound that helps me sleep. On the evening of December 11 the machine started to act strangely again. Between about 8:30 PM on December 11 and about 9:30 AM on December 12, the sound machine stopped running and reset its time to 12:00 a total of about 15 times. There was amazing synchronicity involved.  During these 13 hours I looked at the sound machine for a few seconds about 14 times. One of those times the machine reset its time to 12:00 while I was looking at the machine for a few seconds.  I turned on my fan a few times to make the white noise that helps me sleep, only because the sound machine was turning off so many times. Two of about five times that I turned on the fan or turned it off, the sound machine turned off at exactly the same instant I was turning on or turning off the fan. This was even though there was no causal connection between the two machines, each being plugged directly into a separate part of a double electrical outlet. I estimate the chance of a coincidental synchronicity here as being much less than 1 in a million. 

Post-post-post-post-postscript:  I have seen many additional cases of the green light shown above turning off and then quickly turning back on. One occurred on March 18, 2023, and another time was a few days earlier. It happened again on March 22, 2023, on March 25, 2023, on April 7, 2023, on April 10, 2023,  on May 9, 2023,  on May 12, 2023, on May 21, 2023, on June 2, 2023,  on June 7, 2023,  on July 20, 2023, on August 15, 2023,  on August 18, 2023, on August 23, 2023,  on August 24, 2023,  on September 12, 2023,  on September 27, 2023,  on .October 12, 2023,  on October 14, 2023, on October 17, 2023 (twice), on October 29, 2023, on November 4, 2023, on November 14, 2023, roughly around December 1, 2023,  on January 14, 2024,  roughly about January 22, 2024, on January 26, 2024, on March 2, 2024, on March 12, 2024,  on March 15, 2024 and on April 7, 2024. All of these times the green light turned off at night, when the bathroom was dark except for the light.  

On August 31, 2023 I saw the green light turn red for 1 or 2 seconds before returning to its normal green color. There was no power interruption on that night, with two electric clocks still showing the correct time. The same thing happened on March 15, 2024 and on March 17, 2024, both during the daytime. 

On September 20 I awoke in the night to see one of the two digital clocks in my bedroom was blinking, with a time 2 hours and 30 minutes off the correct time, just as if its power supply had been interrupted. Another digital clock (on my sound machine) in the same bedroom showed the correct time.

No comments:

Post a Comment