Saturday, September 17, 2022

A Chilling Dream

I was there at the scene of  both of the attacks against the World Trade Center. I arrived at the World Trade Center on February 26, 1993, minutes after the bombing on that date, and noted heavy smoke in the ground lobby. I was in the World Trade Center during the September 11, 2001 attack that caused the destruction of both towers. About a year before the September 11 attack, I had a dream that the World Trade Center collapsed. In the dream I was inside the World Trade Center on a high floor, when the floor collapsed underneath me, causing me to fall in a terrifying and apparently fatal plunge, as if the whole building had collapsed. 

Last night I had a chilling dream. In the dream I was at the World Trade Center location, saying, "Now I've lived through three World Trade Center attacks."  The dream unmistakably suggests the idea of a future attack that would be the third attack, although it had no details about the nature or severity of such an attack. I hope very much this dream never comes true. At the WTC site there now stands One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. I hear it is very well designed to protect against terror attacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment