Thursday, May 18, 2023

An Orb Leaving a Dying Body?

The site www.nderf.org and the site www.iands.org are two of the main sites presenting accounts of near-death experiences. Looking at  some of the most recent accounts at the first of these sites, I quickly found the account below:

"This is about my wife, Vera Gonzalez, who passed on May 7th, 2016, and the attending physician assistant/NP-C and I witnessed a light orb leave her body within minutes of dying. A concentrated white orb-light came out of her chest through the sternum, rose and hovered momentarily and then departed the room while accelerating. I thought I was imagining things until the physician assistant asked me if I saw the light. He said he had seen it before and that it was Vera's spirit."

The full account is quite interesting. The husband reports the wife having a near-death experience before her death, including visions of deceased relatives. He describes some elements of these experiences in the first person, although he states, "All the questions I answered throughout this survey are an expression of how Vera felt and what she expressed (not me)."

No comments:

Post a Comment