Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Ghostly Synchronicity

In the bathroom next to where I sleep is a modern-type GFCI outlet that normally shows a small green light, except when the circuit is broken.  As reported in the post here, more than 20 times during the past year I have seen the green light in this outlet mysteriously go off for a second or two before turning back on, even though no physical action of mine happened that might cause this.  Last night this occurred again, with some interesting synchronicity.  At the very instant that I was thinking to myself the word "ghosting," within two seconds the light went off and went back on.  At the time I was thinking in my mind a short sentence referring to "ghosting" in the sense of ignoring someone's communication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment