Friday, September 15, 2023

Some of My Best Orb Photos (Part 3)

In two previous retrospective posts (here and here) I showed some of the best photos I took prior to November 2015. Starting with such a time, I will now show some of my best orb photos from late 2015. 

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal in New York on December 28, 2015. We see what looks like a bright pink orb dramatically speeding in a zig-zag fashion.

moving orb

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal in New York on November 26, 2015.  On this Thanksgiving day a big orb appeared.

city orb

On this day I also photographed the bright blue orb below, which was floating directly above the word "Holiday" in a sign. It's almost as if the orb was suggesting, "Yes, I understand that today is a holiday."


The photo below from November 28, 2015 shows an orb that appeared indoors.  We seem to see a face. Such a photo is not very rare for me, as you can see from this series of 600+ photos I have taken showing face-like features in mysterious orbs (keep pressing Older Posts at the bottom right to see them all).

green orb with face


I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal in New York on December 30, 2015.  We see a man who seems near a blue orb. 

angel


I took the photo below on December 29, 2015.  We see a line of 4 orbs.

sky orbs

There was no fog, mist, rain, or precipitation when I photographed on this night. 

I took the photo below on December 26, 2015 in Grand Central Terminal. We see a mysterious blue orb near a Christmas wreath. 

angel orb

I took the photo below at the same place on December 23, 2015. We may wonder whether the blue orb on the right was attracted to the crowd of people.

angel orb
 

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal in New York on December 24, 2015.  We see a blue orb that seems to be positioned at the tip of a man's head. Was the orb reading his mind?

spirit orb

I took the photo below on December 24, 2015 in Grand Central Terminal. We may ask: was the blue orb trying to read the woman's smartphone?

spirit orb


I took this photo on December 23, 2015 in Grand Central Terminal in New York. We see two mysterious blue orbs.

orbs in pictures

At this time I was continuing to photograph falling water drops, and I continued to get inexplicable effects very many times. This photo I took on December 11, 2015 shows a baffling stream of 25 striped orbs, even though only clean, pure falling water was being photographed. 

inexplicable

A photo I took on December 17, 2015 in Grand Central Terminal rather looked like a mysterious orb with legs:

spirit orb

Another photo on the same day showed the same "orb with legs" effect:

spirit orb


I took the photo below on December 14, 2015 in Grand Central Terminal in New York.  We see a mysterious blue orb near the US flag. 

alignment

I took the photo below in Grand Central Terminal on December 10, 2015.  We see a large bright orb. (This looks quite different from how a camera flash looks when I happen to photograph it with this camera.)

bright orb

Around this time there was a sign hanging in the station, one with the word "Holiday." I took the photo below on November 14, 2015, and it shows a blue orb floating right underneath the word "Holiday" in the sign.

holiday orb

The next photo is from December 11, 2015, and also shows a blue orb at the word "Holiday" in the sign.


On December 11, 2015 in Grand Central Terminal there was this big blue orb:

orb in Grand Central

On the same day and place I got the blue orb below:


This orb I photographed on December 4, 2015 at Grand Central Terminal seemed to upstage the Christmas wreath. 


This one from December 8, 2015 looked like some rooftop hazard, but was really one of the many pink sky orbs I have photographed (the photo occurring on a dry clear night). 


This one from November 26, 2015 was a bright orb at Grand Central Terminal in New York. 

bright orb

This takes me through the year 2015 in this highlight retrospective series. The next installment in the series will show my best photos from 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment