Monday, April 8, 2024

Another Day, Another Spooky Event

 My previous post describes some spooky events I witnessed over the weekend. Today there was another spooky event.  I was running a normal load (80% full) on my late model high-quality General Electric washing machine (which still has 8 years left on its warranty), when the machine simply froze at the "two minutes left" mark in the countdown. After about five minutes of the machine frozen in such a state, I had to turn off its power and remove the clothes.  I noticed that the spin cycle never occurred. In this case I have proof of this spooky event, in the video below that shows the machine frozen for three minutes at the "two minutes left" mark.  The video is not very exciting viewing, but at least it is good to have some video proof of one of the spooky events I have been reporting recently (which have occurred in great variety). 


Postscript:
  On April 11 there was another spooky event. One of my daughters was surprised to find that a kitchen closet was locked. The door had a handle that can be locked by turning a knob 90 degrees, but no one would ever do that (unless they were trying to hide inside the closet).  Here we have a kind of "Other Side" symbolism, as if the knob had turned 90 degrees from the other side of the door. Luckily when this type of door is locked it can be opened from the outside using a butter knife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment