Sunday, April 14, 2024

Orb-Notified of Her Mother's Death?

 The British medium Gladys Osborne Leonard achieved successes so remarkable that she is sometimes called "the British Leonora Piper," a reference to a medium whose successes are described here.  Gladys stated that she was visiting friends while her mother was sick, and Gladys awoke at 2 AM:

"I looked up and saw in front of me, but about five feet above the level of my body, a large, circular patch of light about four feet in diameter. In this light I saw my mother quite distinctly.  Her face looked several years younger than I had seen it a few hours before. A pink flush of health was on her cheeks, her eyes were clear and shining, and a smile of utter happiness was on her lips. She gazed downward on me for a moment, seeming to convey to me an intense feeling of relief and a sense of safety and well-being. Then the vision faded. I was awake all the time, quite conscious of my surroundings."

The next day she found her mother had died at 2 AM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment