Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dream Drawing Foreshadows My Striped Orb Photo

Photo date: July 19, 2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

A few days ago (July 17, 2016) I had a dream of an orb with a curved stripe on its top. On that day I sketched in pencil the drawing shown at right, trying to remember how the orb looked in the dream.  Yesterday I took the orb photo shown at left.  It  bears a close resemblance to my sketch.

striped orb
Since I have previously got quite a few photos showing curved orb stripes (as you can see here),  I cannot claim this incident as an example of a precognitive dream. I may have been dreaming about the past, rather than the future.

We see in the photo on the left an example of a stripe with three lines -- a thick line flanked above and below by two thin lines with the same shape. This extremely distinctive  feature (called a shadow stripe) is also shown in this series of 8 photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment