Saturday, October 14, 2017

A Number 7 in a Mysterious Orb

The photo below shows a mysterious orb I photographed indoors on October 11, 2017.

number in orb
Note the number 7.  If you do a Google image search for "number 7" you will see several examples of fancy number 7's that look like this, with 3 lines segments rather than 2.

This is the third time I have got a number 7 in a mysterious orb I photographed. Below is a photo I took on September 6, 2017.

seven in orb
Below is a photo I took on July 9, 2016, as posted here:

number in orb
The repeated "7" pattern is one of of 24 recurring patterns I have noticed in mysterious orbs I have photographed. The grid below summarizes each of these patterns, and how many times each have been photographed. Click here to see multiple examples of each of these patterns.

orb pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment