Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Striped Orbs Both Aligned

Photo date: October 30, 2017. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photos below show mysterious orbs I photographed at Grand Central Terminal in New York. We see three similarities in the two photos:

(1) Both orbs appeared in front of one of the ornamental windows high up at the station.
(2) Both orbs have straight stripes stretching from one side of the orb to the other.
(3) Both orbs are neatly aligned to a structural line in the station, something I have seen hundreds of times in photos I have taken at this location (as shown here).

striped orbs
These two are the 24th and 25th examples I have seen of what I call the "corner chord" pattern, one of 24 recurring patterns I have noticed in mysterious orbs I have photographed.  The post here has photographic examples of all of these patterns, which are summarized in the grid below.

spirit orbs

No comments:

Post a Comment