Sunday, September 22, 2019

Paranormal Reappearance

Photo date: September 21, 2019. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Below we see a mysterious orb that I photographed indoors. The strange shape on the right is a shadow from a sports trophy earned by one of my daughters.

This orb appeared about 10 hours after I published photos of seven orbs that all had a similar-looking stripe, forming a kind of foot shape. You can see the post here.

paranormal reappearance

This repeating pattern is only the latest of 33 repeating patterns I have observed in mysterious orbs I have photographed in clean dry air. The grid below shows examples of each pattern, along with how many times each was observed. You can see many examples of all of the patterns on this page.

mysterious appearances

No comments:

Post a Comment