Thursday, December 19, 2019

Strangeness of the Orb "Tour"

Photo date: December 18, 2019. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

I took the photos below while photographing only ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling in front of a black featureless background.  Some days when I take photos of falling water drops, I will get a particular pattern or motif that appears in many hundreds of photos, dominating the photo session. On other days I may get what I call a "tour," in which a variety of different anomalies appear, as if some mysterious power was trying to show its versatility in making a variety of orb appearances.  So it was yesterday. Below are some of the photos I took.

gradient color orb
Below are some more photos from this day:

spooky shapes
Below are some more photos from this day:

orb manifestation
Below are some more photos from this day (note the strange beak-like shapes at the top):

peculiar orbs
Below are some more photos from this day:

orb variety

No comments:

Post a Comment