Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Did I Get a Paranormal Warning of the September 1 Ida Disaster?

On May 6, 2021 I posted a post on this blog entitled "Spooky Outage." I described a mysterious power failure in my apartment that occurred at 9:01 AM on May 4, 2021, and lasted only a few minutes. Nobody was doing anything unusual in my apartment at the time, and the power returned without anyone touching any fuse box or circuit breakers.  When I checked the power company's web site on power outages on May 4, it showed no sign of such an outage. I asked a security guard at my large apartment building on May 4 whether he knew of any power outage at our building, and he said no one had mentioned such a thing. On May 6 he told me he had asked the building superintendant (who would have known if anyone was working on the electricity at our building), and that superintendant said he knew nothing about any power interruption. So the power outage seems to have occurred only in my apartment on May 4. 

I thought several times before September 1 that the 9:01 event might have been a warning relating to September 1, 2021 (September 1 being a date of 9/1, which corresponds to a clock time of 9:01).  Nothing bad happened to me on September 1. But on that day the city where I live (New York City) experienced a record amount of rainfall, as remnants of Hurricane Ida struck the city.  Thirteen people in New York City were suddenly killed by the storm.  Referring to Wednesday September 1, 2021, a news story states this: 

"The New York City metropolitan area was struck by sudden disaster on Wednesday night as the remnants of Hurricane Ida flooded subways, roads, and homes. At least 45 were killed in New York and New Jersey, and a total of at least 52 across the Northeast. Ida was the worst natural disaster to strike the area since 2012’s Superstorm Sandy."

No comments:

Post a Comment