Friday, September 16, 2016

Striped Orb Has the Same "Fingerprint" Seen 4 Times Previously

Photo date: September 15, 2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below shows a striped orb I photographed at Grand Central Terminal in New York.  Note the extremely distinctive curved stripe.

striped orb
This is the fifth time I have photographed a mysterious orb with a squiggly stripe looking like this one. Here is the orb above shown with three other orbs I have photographed, all with a very similar look.


striped orbs
Here is another orb I photographed with the same look.

blue striped orb
This is not the only case of a repeating "fingerprint" I have seen in orbs.  There was also the pattern below, reported in this post.

striped orbs
Then there was the pattern below, repeated in two orbs, as described in this post.

paranormal pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment