Thursday, February 28, 2019

Striped Sky Orbs

Photo date: February 28, 2019. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photos below show two mysterious sky orbs I photographed.  The total number of mysterious striped orbs that I have photographed is now greater than 600. You can see them all by following this link, and continuing to press the "Older Posts" link at the right bottom.

striped sky orbs

There was no fog, mist, rain or precipitation on this night.

These are the 29th and 30th times I have photographed a mysterious orb with a stripe in one of the corners of the orb. This repeating pattern is one of 27 repeating patterns I have observed in mysterious orbs I have photographed. The visual below shows examples of each of these patterns, and how many occurrences of the patterns I have photographed. You can see many examples of each of these patterns by looking at this post.

spirit orbs

No comments:

Post a Comment