Monday, March 30, 2015

The Sky Seems to Suddenly Change Color

Photo date: March 27, 2015.  Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Below is an unusual series of photos taken in New York City, at a spot near where I live. The first photo shows a church steeple.

A closeup shows the circular object is not the moon, but an orb that almost looks like a face. (I auto-adjusted the colors to bring out the details.)

Such a photo is "par for the course" for my photos, as orbs very frequently appear in my photos. But the next photo was something I can't recall getting before. It is shown below, and was taken only six seconds after the first photo. I have made no color adjustment in the photo below.

What is very strange here is that the color of the sky suddenly appears as brown, even though I had made no change in the camera settings. When I do a closeup of the area above the steeple, I see a misty blackness that seems to resemble an animal face  This "face" seems to have a mouth and a left eye. But it's not a clear face, so I won't label it (or the previous one) as a face.



 A few seconds later I took another photo of this steeple, and it showed the sky as it appeared in the first photo.  Very odd. Why should the sky suddenly have appeared brown in a photo taken seconds between 2 photos showing the sky as black? Could it be this happened so that the "face" above might become visible?

No comments:

Post a Comment