Saturday, February 23, 2019

He Also Gets Striped Orbs

At the link here is a very interesting video by Stephen Criddle showing striped orbs.  At spots such as the 54 second mark, you can see orbs that contain many stripes.  See also Stephen's video here for lots of other striped orbs.

The photos in this video remind me very much of the mysterious striped orbs I have photographed.  I have photographed more than 500 such striped orbs, which you can see by clicking here, and by continuing to click the "Older Posts" link at the bottom.  Or you can use this link to see a video of 500+ striped orbs I have photographed.

Stephen has quite a few orb videos at this link.  I found an astonishing parallel with two of his photos and mine.  At the 56 second mark of this video there is a photo of an orb with an inverted-Y pattern (an upside-down Y pattern), and at the 1:00 mark there is another photo of an orb with an inverted-Y pattern. This is one of the 27 repeating patterns of mysterious orbs that I have classified. I have 11 times previously photographed mysterious orbs with such an inverted-Y pattern. You can see the photos at the top of this page.  Six of my photos of  inverted Y orbs are shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment