Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Speeding Orbs

Below we see some speeding orbs I photographed in the past seven months.

speeding orbs

I did not see any flying insects on any of the days these photos were taken. Here in New York City I see a flying insect indoors maybe an average of four days a year, but I get 120+ photos a year of speeding orbs, mostly indoors.  By now the number of speeding orbs I have photographed is well over 800, and probably more than 900. I have 743 posts labeled "speeding air orb," and quite a few of those show multiple speeding orbs. None of these speeding orbs look anything like flying insects (you can tell a flying insect from its protruding wings).  They can't be "speeding dust particles," because drifting indoor dust moves only at the speed at which indoor air circulates: only about 2 miles per hour.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I red about this orbs a few years ago. There were different opinions made by scientists. Ones were leaning towards the dast particles. The other have towards the orbs as such. The dast especially in the houses were there is different materials around, create a mixture from the plane dust on the shelfs. To the particles that came from sofas, carpets,blankets,and cct. I was making a video of my cat with lights off, the TV was on and I had the light on the phone camera.And suttenly I noticed this flying orbs in the video.i was amazed! They were flying in different directions. Going strate then in a second drastically change direction like a 180 ' angle. After I made various videos in a few moths.sometimes there were only 2,3 orbits.ones maby 1 or non.and then again like hundreds..I still have the videos

    ReplyDelete