Saturday, October 3, 2020

A 56-Minute Video of My Camera's Display Screen As I Photographed Repeating Orb Patterns

 As you can see at the link here I have previously published several long videos showing the back display screen of my camera as I photographed dramatically repeating orb patterns.  Such videos help to establish the authenticity of my photos of such repeating orb patterns.  My latest example of such a video is the one below I uploaded to www.youtube.com yesterday.  In this video you will see for very many minutes the back display screen of my camera as I photographed massively repeating orb patterns arising most mysteriously when I photographed ordinary falling drops of pure, clean water. There's no way to fake what is shown on the back display screen of a camera such as the Sony A6100 camera I used. That display screen can only show what is in front of the camera.

Many times in this video, I raise the point-and-click camera (used to take this video) to a position above the plastic bin I use to catch water drops, to show that only pure, clean water was photographed.  With my normal monitor brightness, I found it hard to see my splashing of the water in this plastic bin. But when I temporarily turned my monitor up to maximum brightness, and used full-screen mode by clicking on the icon on the bottom right, I was able to see that part of the video clearly enough.  The average viewer will not need to bother with such a thing, and 98% of the video can be seen fine with any monitor brightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment