Sunday, October 4, 2020

A 1496-Page E-Book of Mine, Available for Free

Readers of this blog will know that I have long got the astonishing phenomenon of dramatic orb patterns massively repeating when I photographed falling drops of pure, clean water. I collected all of my posts on this blog relating to such patterns,  and placed them in a single PDF file that I uploaded to www.archive.org, where the file now exists as a 1496-page E-book entitled "Vast Precision of the Orb Patterns." I never dreamed that I would ever produce a book of such a length, but I also never dreamed that I would get an inexplicable phenomenon appearing so abundantly that it would require a book of that length to show all of my photos of the phenomenon.   

You can now read the book for free (without any login) at www.archive.org using the URL below:

https://archive.org/details/vast-precision-of-the-orb-patterns

The native format you get using that link is instantly usable and very easy to use, but has the one disadvantage that the very many links in the book will not lead anywhere when you click them.  If you are interested in following the links, you can download the PDF version of the book, in which the links work. In this book the links are not very important (as they do not refer to external sites). So using the link above (without doing a PDF download) is probably your best and simplest option for reading the book. 

The book can also be downloaded in many other formats (such as Kindle), using the link above. The three-part pattern shown below is one of very many three-part patterns shown in the book.

orb repeating pattern

Below we see an example of one of very many two-part patterns shown in the book:

orb two-part pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment