Thursday, June 6, 2024

His Mysterious Blue Orb Experience

The site www.adcrf.org is the site of an Afterdeath Communication Research Foundation organization. The site documents experiences that are often called "after-death communication." Such experiences include a wide variety of experiences in which someone may feel that there is some causal connection between the experience and a deceased person. These include things such as dreams of the deceased,  a feeling of presence involving a deceased person, or some synchronicity experience similar to the one I reported here and here

In a recent experience reported on the site, a person states this:

"I knew when Barbara died. She walked up to a pitch black wall and opened a door. Beyond the door was bright white light. Before she went through the door, she said 'see you later.' Very soon after that, I felt and saw a very strong bond of 100% commitment between us. It's an unbreakable bond. A day or so after that, I see her blue orb with her telepathic talking to me. I knew it was her. This was in the evening when I was watching TV."

No comments:

Post a Comment