Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mind-reading Green Orb?

Photo date: October 26, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below was taken in Grand Central Terminal in New York.  We see a mysterious green orb floating above the flag.

green orb
There is a strange story that goes with this photo. The photo was taken at 8:30 PM. Three photos previously, also at 8:30 PM,  I took the photo below, which showed a blue orb, above the blue of the US flag (near the top of the photo).  As I have many photos showing orbs resting exactly on the US flag in this station, I kind of thought to myself, "Come now, appear right on top of the blue part of the flag."  Three photos later, also at 8:30 PM, I got the photo of the green orb, which appeared exactly at the requested position.


No comments:

Post a Comment