Monday, May 25, 2015

A Congruent Stack of Orb Veils

Photo date: May 17, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Using the search phrase "spirit orb" I found several Facebook pages and communities dealing with orbs. One of the better sites I found was the site with this interesting photo stream (which I am adding to my list of links showing paranormal photos by others).  Looking at the photos in that photo stream, I was fascinated to find some of the same things I have shown on this blog.

For example, here is one of my photos of what I call orb veils and orb crescents. The orb crescents are shown at the top; the orb veils are in the middle.


Now what is fascinating is that when I look at the photo stream referred to above, I find some photos taken in 2014 very similar to my photos like the one above.

Here is one such photo (I will not show it directly because my policy on this site is to only show photos I took myself).  In that photo there are extremely unusual characteristics very similar to what we see in my photo above: the "stack" of orb veils, each with multiple spike-like edges, and also the appearance of the inexplicable crescent shapes. 

Check out the link at the top of this page for some spectacular photos of these "orb veils."  I congratulate whoever took the photo linked to above, who has "scooped" me on this topic, capturing this phenomenon before I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment