Sunday, May 24, 2015

9 Strange Phenomena Documented On This Blog

Below is a summary of the main strange phenomena shown on this blog.
  1. While photographing water drops falling against a dark background, crescent shapes often inexplicably appear. This is highly anomalous because you would not at all to expect such a shape to appear. I have 15 posts showing these mysterious things I call orb crescents.
  2. While photographing water drops falling against a dark background, thin veil-like shapes often inexplicably appear, what I call orb veils. These have a distinctive set of characteristics that often include many spiky edges on their outer perimeter. I have 20 posts showing these mysterious things I call orb veils. Other orb photographers have sometimes previously reported seeing strange veil-like shapes when photographing orbs.
  3. When photographing water drops falling against a dark background, I regularly get many circular objects that appear to have smiling faces. This “water face effect” is described in detail here. See my posts labeled “water face effect” to see 182 photos showing these strange orb faces inside drips and drops of pure, clean water.
  4. When photographing water drops falling against a dark background, I regularly get photos showing what looks like orbs spinning very rapidly around the outer edges of water drops. See my 58 posts labeled “orb centrifuge effect” to see many examples of this phenomenon.
  5. I get a great abundance of orbs appearing when I take photos in Grand Central Station, as many as 300 observed in one hour (as shown in this video). The orbs often appear as very bright objects.
  6. Both at Grand Central Station and at other places, I often get photos appearing to show faces inside of orbs floating in the air. See my posts labeled “air orb with face” for 105 examples, or see this poster showing 30 of these faces in a composite image.
  7. Both at Grand Central Station and at other places, I get many photos showing orbs that are apparently traveling at very rapid speeds, often showing strong motion blur or the effect photographers call ghosting, when multiple position states of a speeding object are captured in a single photo. See my posts labeled “speeding air orb” for 107 examples of these photographs, or see this poster showing 37 of such orbs,  or see this video showing 88 such speeding orbs.
  8. When taking outdoor photos at night, my pictures show an abundance of orbs, in a variety of colors such as blue, pink, purple, peach, and green. Sometimes these appear as a dense swarm of orbs that suddenly appear, with more than 100 orbs appearing in a single photo. See my posts labeled "full spectrum camera photo" for 50 examples.
  9. When taking photos at Grand Central Station and other places, I get an extremely anomalous effect I call an “apparition cluster effect.” When this effect occurs, there may be one or more extremely strange anomalies in a single photo, which often seem to involve strange transformations of particular elements in the picture. For example, people in the photo may appear to have faces resembling that of an animal, an alien, or some strange creature humans have never seen. Or inanimate objects or surfaces in the photo may appear to be transformed to resemble the face of a human or animal. A single photo may have one or many of these anomalies. See my posts labeled “apparition cluster effect” for numerous examples of this phenomenon.
Shocking as it may seem, none of these effects are the result of any human artifice or trickery, since all of the photos on this blog are unaltered photos having no changes other than cropping (size-reduction) and minor color adjustments. The only things I ever do to my photos on this blog is to crop them to reduce their size, or sometimes use the Irfanview “Auto-adjust colors” menu option, or (very rarely) reduce the “gamma correction” (which is just a minor color adjustment).

The items described above add up to a kind of paranormal bonanza, and hint at some deep, unknown reality far beyond our understanding. I have no understanding of the cause of these phenomena, but I will continue to systematically document them in authentic photos.

Photo date: May 12, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment