Thursday, July 16, 2015

Orb at the Temple

Photo date: July 15, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Not very far from where I live is a very impressive-looking Hindu temple which I photographed last night in hopes of getting some orbs above the structure. At first I thought I had got nothing. But a closer inspection shows what looks like a moving orb speeding next to the temple.  Here is the larger photo (which I'll follow with the closeup).

Here is the closeup cropped from the upper right.  We see an "orb comet tail" that is a sign of very rapid motion. See my posts labeled "orb comet tail" for similar examples.

orb tail
On the same night I saw another orb above a large Hindu religious building.

The closeup below shows this orb also has a "comet tail" indicating it is moving fast.


Orbs also are seen near churches, as you can see by looking at my five posts labeled "air orb near steeple."  There was no fog, mist, rain, or precipitation on this night. The air quality listed on airnow.gov was "good," with a rating of 35. The pollen count listed on pollen.com was low to medium, with a rating of 4.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment