Monday, July 27, 2015

Orbs "Pair Up" Near the Green Orb

Photo date: July 24, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below was taken while pointing up at some towers in Manhattan. We see a mysterious green orb floating above a tower. We also see some other orbs that seem to be arranged non-randomly. Three or four of the orbs are in a line,  and we seem to see two pairs of orbs that are very close to each other.

green orb
This blog shows hundreds of examples of air orbs with colors, colors we would not at all expect to see in dust particles floating near the camera.  See my posts  labeled "orange air orb" for 16 photos. See my posts labeled "pink air orb" for 35 photos. See my posts labeled "purple air orb" for 64 photos.  See my posts labeled "yellow air orb" for 26 photos. See my posts labeled "blue air orb" for 107 photos.  See my posts labeled "green air orb" for 33 photos.

There was no fog, mist, rain, or precipitation on this night. The local air quality listed on airnow.gov was "good."

No comments:

Post a Comment