Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Peachy Paranormal Pair

Photo date: June 16, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

When passing the area shown below last night, I first said to myself, "Wow, I can see 2 stars." That's actually pretty good in New York City, where almost no stars are visible. But upon returning to the site at 9:59 PM, my photo showed a wealth of luminosities.

night orbs


Below is a closeup of the 2 main orbs. They seem to have an orange-colored aura. Neither is the moon, which was a thin crescent on this night.

Below is another photo taken at the same spot, also at 9:59 PM. This also showed quite a few orbs.

An unadjusted closeup of the orb at the top left corner shows an orb with a green color.

Could these have been just specks of dust a few inches from the camera? Once again, I tried the cardboard test (at 9:59 PM, immediately after taking the first photo). I photographed a piece of cardboard at arm's length, to see whether it would show any orbs.  There were no orbs in front of the cardboard in the resulting photo, shown below. I have tried this test many times, as you can see from my posts labeled "cardboard test."  The resulting photos have never shown even one orb in front of the cardboard.

There was no fog, mist, rain, or precipitation when these photos were taken. There was a summer shower earlier this night, but it had ended about three hours before these photos were taken. The air quality as listed on airnow.gov was "good," and the pollen level as listed as pollen.com was "medium." 

No comments:

Post a Comment