Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Marvel of the Curving Light Rays

Photo date: February 19, 2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

I have recently been taking an incredibly strange series of photos that show a very weird set of transformations of the light from my TV set. You can see dozens of previous photos of this type by looking at this very astonishing series of photos. Below are some more authentic examples.

 The first photo shows light rays curving, making a U-shape. You can see this clearly in the rays from the cable box clock, and the red rays from the alarm clock.

curving light rays
I might call the one below "Levitation of the Love Symbol."

weird heart
The next one has a rather Gothic look to it. I might give this photo the caption, "Good heavens, what in blazes is happening to my head?"

weird head
The photos were flash photos with an exposure time of 1/30 of a second, using normal camera settings (no "Night photo" setting).

No comments:

Post a Comment