Saturday, November 7, 2015

Double Alignment of the "Yin Yang" Orb

Photo date: November 5, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below was taken in Grand Central Terminal in New York.  I had previously recorded in this blog post how I had the thought that it would be nice if an orb appeared on top of the blue part of the US flag -- and then photographed a big green orb appear at just such a spot not long after having such a thought.  On this night again I had such a thought, and not long after that an orb appeared exactly at the spot I had thought of, as you can see below.

orb on flag
A closeup of the orb shows a remarkable double alignment. The left edge of the orb is exactly aligned with a big architectural line in the station, and the bottom edge of the orb is exactly aligned with the top of the flag. (I used the IranView "Auto-adjust colors" menu option on this closeup.) We can see that this orb has an unusual kind of "yin yang" appearance.

yin yang
These type of alignments are very common, and if you look at my posts labeled "orb selective positioning" you can see more than a hundred examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment