Monday, August 10, 2015

Orb "Odin" Seems to Watch From Above

Photo date: May 28, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below was taken in Grand Central Station in New York. We see what looks like a one-eyed orb (reminding me of the Norse legend of the one-eyed god Odin).

orb in photos
The photo is a closeup of the photo below. Right-click to see the photo at its full resolution.

orb
Below is a strange detail from the lower right part of the photo above. I used the IrfanView "Auto-adjust colors" menu option on this closeup.

strange faces
I get these type of strange details very frequently in my photos taken at this location.  You can see them in abundance by right-clicking on the photos I have taken at Grand Central Station, opening the photo in a new tab, loading the resulting image into an image editor, and then zooming in on the small details. In this example we seem to see a kind of ghostly grinning face near the middle of the closeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment