Monday, April 13, 2015

Paranormal Twofer: Orb Crescents Next to "Orb Veil"

Photo date: April 6, 2015.  Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Believe it or not, the photo below was simply taken of nothing but ordinary water drops falling in front of a dark background. We see two anomalous things. On the left, we see what I call orb crescents. On the right we see what I call an orb veil. See my posts labeled "orb crescent" and "orb veil" for similar examples of these strange things.

orb crescent
This isn't a very clear dramatic example of an orb veil, so let me show another example that is more dramatic. As in the example above, the photo was taken while photographing ordinary water drops against a dark background.

orb veil
We see structural features that are similar in both examples of orb veils, particularly the little pointy shaped things on the outer edges.

Neither of these photos was taken with a zoom lens, and I wasn't using the "macro" setting on my camera. I estimate the width of both of these "orb veils" as being a few inches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment