Friday, April 24, 2015

The Impossible Triangles

The photos I will show below were all taken while photographing nothing but drops of pure, clean water against a dark background. Now there is one thing we should expect to never see when photographing only water drops: and that is triangles or rectangles.  But nonetheless I have got six photographs that show triangles while photographing only water drops.

The first photo is below, from  April 19, 2015.


The second photo is below, from April 16, 2015. This photo shows a strange diagonal line of seven triangles.


The third photo is below, also from April 16, 2015.
 
The fourth photo is below, also from April 16, 2015.

 The fifth photo is below,  from March 18, 2015.

 The sixth photo is also from March 18, 2015.

 Given that I have photographed countless orb faces in water drops (as you can by my 151 posts labeled "water face effect"), as well as many mysterious "orb crescents" and "orb veils" when photographing water drops, I suppose that I should not be too surprised to see triangles show up also.

Is water some catalyst for weird paranormal effects, just like water is a catalyst for life?

No comments:

Post a Comment