Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weird Energy Anomaly Near Empire State Building

Photo date: April 26, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Below is a 30 second video showing a very strange-looking anomaly I photographed in front of the Empire State Building in New York.  The anomaly probably has no connection to orbs, and this anomaly may well be caused by some type of earthly technology.

What I saw in the video was something unlike anything I had seen before. It looked rather as if I was photographing some weird pulsing laser beam firing from the ground up toward the sky (or coming from the sky to the ground).  I have no idea what is going on here, and if any reader has an explanation, I would enjoy hearing it.  I saw nothing unusual around the location where this was shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment