Friday, March 25, 2016

The Blue Sky Blob Changed Into Green Repeatedly

Photo date: March 24, 2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

On this night I saw something very strange in the display of my full-spectrum camera. There was a blue blob in the sky, about three times the width of the moon. Several times it seemed to change color from blue to green. First I would see the blue blob in the camera display, and and then maybe 30 seconds later I would see it with a green color in the camera display. The two photos below capture this strange anomaly.  The photos were taken about 30 seconds apart. I was several miles away from Manhattan, and the blob appeared when I faced east, pointing away from Manhattan.

I saw a similar-looking blue sky blob on a previous night, as reported here.

No comments:

Post a Comment