Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Night of the Strange Reappearing Pink Orb Clusters

Photo date: January 4,  2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

On this night I saw something extremely strange in my photos. A cluster of very bright pink orbs appeared in one of my photos, and kept reappearing over and over again.

Here is the first photo, taken at 8:46 PM. Note the strange pink thing on the right. The camera strap was around my wrist while all of these photos were taken.

The next photo was also taken at 8:46 PM, and showed the cluster of pink orbs more prominently on the right. Note that you can identify particular pink balls here, so it can't be anything like a hair or a camera strap.

pink orbs
The next photo was taken two minutes later, at 8:48 PM, when I had walked much closer to the Empire State Building. Again, we see pink orbs on the right  (along with a purplish anomaly on the left).

The next photo was also taken at 8:48 PM, but is pointing in a different direction, down 34th street. It also shows pink orbs on the right.

The next photo was taken at 8:50 PM. It also shows pink orbs on the right.

It was as if some weird cluster of orbs was following me around. The anomaly appeared no more in dozens of photos I took walking back from the Empire State Building to 42nd Street.

There was no fog, mist, rain or precipitation on this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment