Monday, June 8, 2015

Andrea Snaps Orb Veils

Currently if you do a Google image search for "orb veils," you will see more of my photos than any other photographer's photos. I get these feathery "orb veils" while photographing water drops. But I am not the only photographer getting these strange things. If you look at this photo stream, you will find other examples of orb veils photographed by another photographer (such as this photo, and this photo showing the same "veil stacking" phenomenon I have captured in my posts labeled "stack of orb veils," along with this photo also showing stacks of orb veils).

Another photographer who has captured these "orb veils" is Andrea at the "Orb Goddess" site. On this page of her site, she has some "orb veil" photos that look very much like my own photos of orb veils.  She calls one of these a "shellfish orb."

These photos by these photographers are not even taken while photographing water drops. They show that these "orb veils" are not at all splashes of water.  They are every bit as inexplicable as the crescent-shaped orbs that so often appear next to them, and skeptics have no explanation for either of these things.

I sometimes get these orb veils (which some people call plasma veils) appearing in a solid orange color. In the photo here,  Diana Davatgar has photographed floating in the air an orange orb veil that looks remarkably like the orb veils I have photographed: the same pointy edges, and the same little circles within the veil.

 Below is another one of my photos of an orb veil.

orb veil

No comments:

Post a Comment